The Immortal Server is the largest survival server provided by Minecraft which has a capacity of holding almost 1000 players at a time. The server is located and operates in the United States of America. Immortal Server is compatible with the 1.18 version of Minecraft, although you also use the older versions.
What is Minecraft?
It is arguably the most popular game in the world. Minecraft is a simple Java Programming coded game that was developed by Mojang Studios and was released in the year 2011. Besides, it is one of the rarest games that parents encourage their kids to play. It develops and improves the skills and intelligence of a child. There are no missions and no goals to accomplish in this game. The sole purpose of playing this game is to build and explore as much as a player wants to.
Minecraft is available on almost every device such as Windows, Android, Mac, Xbox, and PlayStation. Survival, Creative, and Adventure are some of the modes in which the game is available, the first being the most difficult mode. The different modes make the game even more interesting and also give the players a chance to improve their skills. Since its inception, Minecraft has only gotten more popular and famous in the gaming industry. To this date, 238 million copies of this game have been sold which is a very rare feat that only a few games achieve.
How to Play Minecraft Multiplayer?
How to play Minecraft multiplayer? You can the multiplayer mode of Minecraft through the help of an immortal server, split-screen, and LAN mode. Multiplayer helps to engage with different individuals and play as a team. You can play multiplayer with the servers provided by Minecraft or also through custom servers. You can set your own set of rules and regulations if you are using a custom server. Hypixel is the most used server in terms of multiplayer mode.
Playing Multiplayer on LAN- Local Area Network
If you want to try the multiplayer mode, the first thing that you have to do is to open the local area network to others. They should also be connected to the same network. After that follow the points mentioned below.
- You need to select a well efficient computer that works and runs well. It is because apart from running Minecraft, the computer will also run the server for the other players.
- Select the single-player option after launching the game.
- After that you need to open a new world. if not, you can also choose an existing one. It depends on you.
- Press the Esc key once you get in the world. Open LAN after that.
- You need to select and set a mode for the other players to play.
- A message will pop up saying that the local game has been hosted after clicking Start Lan World. The other players who are connected to the same network can now join and select Multiplayer and start playing the game.